Curtis and I decided while we were out running errands to take the kids to see the newest attraction in town, A Carousel!! They put one in downtown by one of our favorite splash pad/river park by the Tabernacle. We didn't say what we were doing and as we pulled into the parking lot and Taylor looked out the window, she about, ok she did, freak out! She remembers seeing pictures of herself on one when I was pregnant with Boston and we were visiting my parents, and that was the first thing she said "I've been on one of those before when I was little!" I only wished I had my camera with me, especially so I could have gotten a close up of how mesmerized Maddox was by the whole thing. Instead, I settled on my phone to take pictures just so we could document our first time. Maddox couldn't stop staring at the lights around the mirror and I found it hilarious that Curtis and Maddox ended up on the smallest horse:) Since Curtis isn't a fan of rides that go in circles, he took them the first time and I rode with them for their second time. It was a lot of fun and I'm sure I'll be hearing a lot about going back in the near future!
10 years ago
1 comment:
How fun!! We haven't been over to see it yet, it looks pretty fun though!
Post a Comment