(I think Curtis looks a little more excited in the pic than all of us..heaven forbid he take a serious picture!)
I can hardly believe that this time has already come, and I cannot believe how much my little girl is growing up. Today, Taylor started primary and is officially a Sunbeam!! We have been trying to prepare her for this change for a couple weeks and I've been nervous about how she would react. She loved nursery and never wanted to leave when it was over. When I first told her she only had a couple more times in nursery, she fell apart and told me she didn't want to go to primary:( She started to get a little more excited when they took them in to sharing time for a few minutes the past couple weeks....and then today came. She was so excited all morning about her new class and being a big girl, and when I opened the door to the primary room, she looked a little nervous. The primary president came and took her hand to lead her to her seat and she gave me a quick hug and a little nervous look and then she was off! I seriously almost cried at the thought of her being there and pictured her getting up in Sacrament to sing with the big kids! She had a great time...and being the mom I am, I checked in on her a couple times and she did so good sitting in her chair and listening. Her teacher had them make mirrors with stickers all over them that said I am a child of God and she was sooo proud of it. She did make a note to tell me that she didn't get a snack in her class, but obviously wasn't too bummed about it! I hope that her excitement continues when we switch to our new ward in a couple weeks...cross your fingers. We are so proud of our little "big" girl! Way to go Tay:)
5 comments:
And so it begins! First primary then junior high! Ugh! I don't even want to think about how hard sending them off to college/missions will be!
And if we're talking about little siblings, looks like your need one now too!:)
How cute! Katies Chloe was funny as well, she would not raise her hand. Katie is in primary and said she would just yell out answers! They are going to practive being reverent! Sounds like Taylor is a little better behaved!
Love it when they go to Sunbeams!!
They grow so fast! I'm glad she had a good day. She looks so cute in the pics!
Way to go Tay! I'm more than a little nervous to see what Jake does this Sunday, I just have a feeling it could be a disaster!
Post a Comment