skip to main |
skip to sidebar
A New Year
It's hard to believe that another year has come and gone and now I'm trying to decide what goals to make for the upcoming year. I'm like most, who start out strong and within a few weeks, all that I resolved to do goes out the door....this year I thought I'd try something different. I'm making smaller goals, things that should be part of my life and days, but that aren't. For instance, I have never been a breakfast person, so I'm making a goal to eat breakfast each day even if its just something small. I also want and need to spend more time playing with my children during the day. This should be a no brainer, but I find myself caught up in doing other things and not taking time to stop and enjoy the moments with them. As for the kids...Taylor's goal is to learn every song possible on the radio (she's getting pretty good, and has obviously inherited her mom's ability to memorize lyrics after hearing a song only once!) Boston has decided to make his mom's life more complicated by becoming a full-fledged boy and destroying, running, yelling, and wreaking havoc everywhere we go!! My easy going little guy has suddenly become opinionated in every sense of the word...but I still love the kid to death!! Here's a few pics of what we've been up to!
A few explanations...Boston decided one day that kissing and loving on Taylor's doll was a fun thing to do...at least its a girl doll, right?! He also thought it would be fun to chew on one of Taylor's markers until it bled all over...he literally did this in a matter of seconds and apparantly thought it was pretty funny:) Taylor was being a princess one day and decided to show me some of her moves...She has obviously watched Kung Fu Panda one too many times!! She's convinced she wants to take karate now. I have no idea where she comes up with these things! Thats just our lives, exciting or dull, we wouldn't change it for anything:)
4 comments:
Love those kids and miss them, I also love the background! Of course its green!!!! Mom
I love the new header on your page. So CUTE!!!!
Love the kissing picture it's my favorite. I'm glad you guys are getting to know the boy side of adventures so much fun eh. Love you guys. Thanks for doing new pictures all the time. I love the entertainment. Hows the packing coming along? Oh I remember you're professionals by now. Lots of practice. Love the Ludwigs
Love the background! Your resolutions sound good, good luck in keeping them!
Post a Comment