Monday, November 19, 2007

8 Weeks Old


Boston is growing so fast! He went to the doctor last week and weighs almost 12 pounds and is 23.5 inches long. He has gained over 3 pounds and grown 2 inches in just 8 weeks. I can't believe how much time has gone by. He is smiling more and tries talking and cooing. He has been such a good baby and rarely ever cries unless he is hungry or overly tired. He still needs some practice sleeping better at night, but its hard to be discouraged when he wakes up in the morning and gives you a big smile! I have a hard time catching just the right picture so I decided I post some video just so everyone can see him and his personality a little better. My videotaping skills definitely need some work!

2 comments:

Jenny said...

Cute, I love those newborn noises! What a doll.

Oh, I also loved reading your Tag. It was fun!

Frehner Family said...

You have such sweethearts for kids!