Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Trunk or Treat

Last Saturday was our ward's Trunk or Treat and the Primary was in charge of putting it together. Originally, they hadn't planned on having one at all, but our President quickly volunteered us knowing the kids would love it and it got us out of being in charge of the Christmas party:)  We kept it simple with chili, hot dogs, and lots of yummy desserts and sides.  The kids had so much fun running around with all their friends before dinner. Of course, we had to get the traditional pre-Trunk or Treat pictures and the kids would barely hold still long enough to say cheese!
Mermaid Princess and Spiderman
Yay, everyone looking at the camera! That little pumpkin is a mover and wouldn't hold still!
Eating some yummy dinner....probably should have stood on the other side so the sun wasn't glaring them in the eyes!
Maddox checking everyone out and wondering where they were getting all the goods!
Finally! Having a much needed treat break...he was one happy dude:)
It was a great night and I loved getting the chance to visit with people. Since I'm in primary, I usually only know people by their kids so it was nice to mingle with adults. We have been in the ward 2 years and I still feel new most of the time since we have already split once, I was put in primary and now our ward is growing so rapidly, I can't keep track of all the new faces!  It was a lot of fun and the kids came away with quite the loot!

No comments: