
I cannot get enough of this little guy! He is growing and learning so fast these days that I wish I had a pause or slow motion button I could push to freeze time. He has been such a great baby, so easy going and content with life. He can have such a somber look on his face one minute, and the next his face is squished in his famous
cheeser that you just can't help but smile at. For example... the sober judge look, as his grandma would say...... I love those baby blues:)

Then his entire body breaks out into the famous smile, that even causes his shoulders to rise and his little body to shiver...

And just when you think it can't get any bigger....it does, as if he's actually saying cheese!

He's really really trying to work on his crawl, but so far he's just not been successful. If his bum goes up, his head goes down, and if he pushes up, he goes backwards, the gives up and rolls over!These two are working on becoming best friends real soon, although Maddox has a few conditions about not getting toys thrown at his head before that can happen.

He loves to be apart of whats going on and gets so upset if everyone leaves the room and forgets to bring him along. He's finally been doing much better at night and will no longer need to eat, but still wakes up for his
binki once. Sometimes he'll cry for a little while to see if mom will give in, but what he doesn't know is that there's a pillow over her head to drown out his screams! He's usually forgotten or forgiven me by morning because he always has his biggest smile when I go in to get him. He's always apart of the cooking action around here, whether it's unloading the utensil holder on the counter or making sure his side of the sink stays clean...He's completely aware of our food these days and this picture shows just that. The kids were helping Curtis make cookies and were sampling the dough and Maddox seemed slightly concerned that there was no spoon coming his way.

He is at one of my favorite stages, constantly learning new things and so fascinated by even the smallest things. He eats baby food 3 times a day, could take or leave his bottle most days, and loves when he gets graham crackers or his new favorite, vanilla wafers! He still has a toothless smile with no signs of any coming any time soon and slowly but surely the hair on his head is filling in and getting longer, although its too light to really see in pictures. He takes 2, sometimes 3 naps a day and only needs his
binki and blanket and to be laid in his crib, which is heaven for me!

He is a complete joy to me and I feel so blessed to have his little spirit in our home and overwhelmed by the joy he brings to our family:)
1 comment:
He is ADORABLE! I love his cheeser smile too!
Post a Comment