Last night, Taylor decided she wanted to venture even further into Big Kidhood and take off her training wheels. Her friend down the street that is a year older was practicing without hers and so Taylor decided it was a good time for her to learn as well. I was at the grocery store when she called to ask me to pick up a helmet since she was going to ride without training wheels. It was already almost 9 pm so I figured we could wait until Monday to get the helmet...besides, being at Walmart on a Saturday night is not my favorite thing to do! By the time I got home, she was riding like a champ!! Curtis said she took off the first time and told him to let go and mastered it pretty quick! Today after naps we decided to go out and practice some more...she needs a little help starting on her own. Here she is gearing up for her first ride of the day....
Getting a little help from Dad...don't ya just love his face:)
And she's off...
Here's a quick video of how good she was, she cut her ride short since her little brother likes to ride straight for her and make her a little nervouse...and then my battery died!
She practiced hard today and even managed to start a few times on her own with the help of the curb. Honestly, when did she decide it was time to be so big! I was changing Boston's messy diaper (yes, the kid still wont poo in the toilet) when she said, "Ya, Boston needs to learn to go potty like a big boy, cuz when the baby comes I'm gonna be the babysitter!" She's becoming quite motherly already:)
1 comment:
Awesome!! What a brave little girl! Make sure you get that helmet to protect that cute little noggin' of hers! Love you guys!!!!
Post a Comment