Friday, September 18, 2009

Preschool

I am a little behind in posting this, but a couple weeks ago Taylor started her first full year of preschool. She went for a couple months at the end of last year, and was totally excited to go back and make new friends. Her school is done by a lady that has been teaching for over 30 years...one of the parents actually attended the school herself 20 years ago! She does it out of her basement and Taylor loves going. She gets so excited to take show and tell and is always stressed out that she's gonna be late! She even told me how she wanted her hair for her first day and picked out the bows....seriously, I think that's starting a little early, but I conceded as it was her special day! The great thing is that the school is less than a mile from the hotel, so I just send her with Curtis in the morning and don't have to worry about loading us all up first thing. It's hard to believe that in just a few weeks she will be 4. She's growing up so fast and I am amazed each day with how smart she is....which sometimes gets the best of me;) We are so grateful for her and love that she has a love for school and learning...which we hope lasts her a lifetime.

3 comments:

Lindsay said...

Taylor is getting so big! She looks so cute in her pictures. Marissa I think she looks so much like you! Hopefully she keeps that attitude about school!!

leslie said...

wow! a dog, and preschool... it's been a big week for you! let's get together soon.

Angela said...

Preschool is so fun. I am glad she is so excited about it and likes it.