Friday, June 5, 2009

Fresno Zoo

While we were on vacation in California, we also decided to take the kids to the zoo. Taylor has only been to a zoo when we lived in New Mexico...and that wasn't much of a zoo at all! I think I always get a bit more excited than my kids because I love this stuff just as much as they do! Boston called everything a doggie....we are working on branching out a bit on our animal names. Taylor loved the reptile house the most and would have spent all day looking at those creepy things! Boston was brave enough to touch a sting ray,but when it jumped out of the water at him, he backed off a bit! We had a great time and once again the weather was perfect!
Boston tried climbing in a few times in order to get a closer look! Checking out the animals Boston's reaction to seeing elephants for the first time!Taylor checkin out the elephants

1 comment:

mommyballs said...

Love Boston's expression when seeing the elephants!! What personality!!