I have been dreaming of this day for a long time!! The day my children begin to play with each other and entertain themselves. In the last couple days, I have really noticed how well they play together. Boston loves following his sister around and she often turns it into a game of chase...which he doesn't mind. She does really well to share with him and makes sure he has something to play with. She has seriously grown up over night. She really is a little girl now and I have no idea where the time went. The things that come out of her mouth really crack me up and also make me realize she listens to everything we say. The other day she was sitting on the floor playing and Boston was in the kitchen pushing around the kitchen chairs. He fell and hit his head on the tile and as soon as he started to cry Taylor popped up and said, "dammit!" Its really hard not to laugh, but we have told her time and time again that that is not a word we should say!! We don't use the word often, but obviously she picked it up quickly! Little things like being able to buckle herself in her carseat and pick out her own clothes and have them almost match, are things that make me realize how old she is getting. She really is a funny girl and I really love the age she is now, thinking she can out-smart me and trick me into giving her what she wants!! Shes got Dad wrapped around her finger and she wouldnt have it any other way!!
10 years ago
2 comments:
I am glad to see they are playing together it gives me hope that maybe McKell will be like that with the new baby.
That is hilarious!! Sure ya dont say that word lots. That is what we all say!! I honestly would have just laughed and laughed!! Well that is awesome they play so well together.
Post a Comment