Thursday, July 10, 2008

Boston at 9 Months

Okay, so I know I'm about a week behind, but I thought I'd update you all on what Boston has been up to now that he is 9 months old. He finally left the army crawl behind, and is officially a "normal" crawler! This means he can get to places a lot faster, one of which is the toilet while Taylor is trying to use it...hes totally fascinated by that thing:) He pulls up to everything he can, but doesn't cruise too much just yet. He's about over baby food and would much rather eat what his sister is having, which he usually ends up eating anyway since she won't.
He loves his daddy and seems to prefer him more when he's around-totally okay with me. He loves to be outside and gets mad when he can't be. He has also discovered a new love for the park and loves the slide and climbing up the stairs.
Here a are a few recent pics of my favorite part of the day...the milk induced coma at bedtime!!! I know what you're thinking....the kid is huge:) Its true and we love him to death. I also included a short video of his new mode of transportation-the crawl!!!

Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing - Photo Books

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Isnt he just the cutest kid ever? What fun to see him crawling!!! Give him(and Tay) a hug for me.

Tiffany said...

What a cute little crawler! And you are right, I was thinking that he is a huge baby! That's okay though, Caleb is tiny for his age. (10th percentile, what percentile is Boston in!?) Anyway...he sure is a cutie!

Mandy said...

Cute stuff Bid B!! Great job!

matt and michelle ray said...

He is so adorable! I love his game of fetch! Tell him he's got a cute little 5 week old over here that will be available in about 18-21 years!

JJ&K said...

I can't believe how big Boston is!! he looks like a giant laying there, its so cute!! me and les are still planning on coming down sometime. we'll have to decide on some dates and see what you think...love ya!

Jenny said...

I can't believe how fast he is growing up. It really seems like he was just born! Crazy stuff! He is so cute though!