Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Welcome Home

Here are some pictures of our new home. We are loving it so far, though it feels like we haven't hardly been here because of the long weekend. I still have those few last boxes to unpack and some organizing to do but for the most part we are moved in, thanks in huge part to my mom. The house is just under 3 years old and is just across the street from a new park that is almost finished (we have to keep telling Taylor that the park is broken, and they are trying to fix it!) Boston now gets a room all to himself and we have enough room for guests that want to come for a visit.....all are welcome:) I love the open floor plan which allows me to keep an eye on the kids and Boston is loving the tile since he's able to army crawl across it much easier than carpet. Our neighbors have 3 small yippy dogs that I thought would drive me crazy, but they have aided in helping know when Taylor goes out the front door without asking....they tell on her everytime!!! We have to buy a higher lock since she is able to reach the deadbolt and go out at her own doing. I fear the day she accidently leaves it open and Boston cruises right out after her! We are happy to be settled and are excited to life here in Arizona. We have truly been blessed every step of the way and are grateful for it. Life may now begin again..............

4 comments:

mommyballs said...

What an adorable house and with so much room . . . don't you love being in something so new!!?? Everything always feels so fresh and clean! I am glad that you are almost settled in and hope you have fun exploring your new surroundings. Love you guys!!

Leslee said...

Your house looks so cute! Oh how i wish we had out own house! We will be in the basement forever i'm afraid! Well hope all is well, and the move went smoothly!

Nachelle said...

Wow, I love your house! I'm glad everything worked out for you and that you are all moved in.

Jenny said...

What a cute house! Wow, your master bedroom looks huge! I hope you are enjoying Arizona!