This past week we had the chance to go to San Antonio to visit my brother and his family. My brother leaves for Iraq in a few weeks and we wanted to get out to see him before we move. We had a great time with them and the kids did surprisingly well even staying at 4 different hotels all week....thats the price you pay to get the good deals for Marriott. We had the chance to go to Seaworld with Grandma and Grandpa and cousins Grant and Sam. It was a blast especially for me who never got the chance to do those things growing up. It was the perfect day to go because of the overcast skies and wind...the park was practically empty. That meant no wait for the rides and a relaxing day. I felt like a kid on Christmas morning and couldnt wait to do all the roller coasters, if you'll notice my face in the picture I screamed the whole time, it was great. Even more funny was the 70+ year old couple in front of us! Boston was perfect and rarely made a peep from the stroller and Taylor loved seeing the animals, but was a little nervous about being up close and personal with the dolphins!! We also got in some shopping and had plans for a tour of the Riverwalk downtown, but we decided to just drive by due to the masses of people there for the Final Four! We had a great time and loved being with family, but are ready to settle back into our routine at least until its time to move in a few weeks. Which reminds me I should probably start pack at some point...Anyone want to offer their help!?
10 years ago
4 comments:
Sure I will help, send it my way and we will box it up for ya. Sounds like fun in San Antonio. We miss you guys.
Looks like you guys had fun! I wish we could come and help pack but I have a feeling we will be there to help unpack!!! YEAH!!! Can't wait, we are counting the days!
I gave up on American Idol when Daughtry got out. The show lost all credibility. Except there was one good one I caught on youtube. look up "I am your brother." It is my ringtone now when my brother calls. It is so funny. Good luck on your move and you should reconsider and move up here.
Marissa and Curt-- was great to see you guys. Thanks for making the trip! Your kids are adorable and will definitely change a lot while I'm in Iraq. Good luck with the move and the next 'adventures' in your life. Love. Adam
Post a Comment