Sunday, March 16, 2008

Saturday Matinee

Yesterday we decided to take Taylor to see her first movie at the theater. We went to see Horton Hears a Who and we all loved it. I was a little nervous about how she would do since she doesnt tend to sit still very long during movies she has never seen. She did great and got a little antsy in the middle but decided she like the view better from the aisle on the stairs! She laughed when all the other kids laughed and thought it was quite fun. Boston did well for his first time also, he watched a little, ate and took a nap. It was a really cute movie and Curtis and I found ourselves laughing pretty hard at parts, its definitely a must see for the entire family.Taylor after the movie was over showing how much fun she had!

She thought the giant "T.B."(TV) was cool. Dad looks to have had a good time as well!

We thought we'd better document this one and make sure to get a picture in front of the sign.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Marissa,
So fun to keep up with all the milestones. Hope to see you all before Boston can walk!!! Mom

The Winwards said...

I am glad that Taylor sat still for the movie. Maybe there is hope that Daisy will sit through it too. I am wanting to take them to see it also. Have a great day. PS I love your music!

Mandy said...

Fun fun! We were going to go and see that movie this last weekend but I took Alex to see Enchanted before it left the last theater. Also a really good one! Hopefully we can get out and see Horton this weekend. Tell the kids hi!