
Who wouldn't want to vote for this guy!? Since Boston was left out of the Easter pics, I decided I'd post some of him as a future president! He is 6 months old today, and is still a smiley, happy boy...who often screams like a girl:) He's doing much better at sitting up and now rolls all over the house. He even rolls over at night, but rather than going back to sleep, he wakes up needing someone to put him back on his side!! We need to work on that one! He is even thinking about crawling, and is almost scooting. He gets his but in the air and pushes his feet on the carpet, but doesn't get far. All I can say is I'm in trouble once he starts being really mobile. He is such a laid back boy and is just happy to be alive. He is just too cute for his own good! Don't let the looks fool you though, he tends to get a little opinionated already! Just what I need is another stubborn, independent child!

Dont you just love, the slobber running out of his mouth on this one! I definitely think we are getting into the dreaded teething stage. Its a good thing he looks good doing it
3 comments:
So cute! I would definitely vote for him! Good luck with the teething stage. I will be soooo glad when it is over.
If the Dyers arent cute kids, I dont know who is!! Boston may have a chance in this election!!! See you soon! Mom
That's a cute outfit! I would totally vote for him too!
Post a Comment